Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fuddrucker's, Buena Park, CA

So with the typical Tuesday Eating crew, we went to Fuddrucker's in Buena Park. I haven't been here in a while so I wanted to have a good burger again.

Wild Boar Burger



Wild Boar Burger with Grilled Onions, Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese, Bleu Cheese with Chili Cheese Wedge Fries

Judgment: The burger was surprisingly healthier than the regular burgers there. I thought being Wild Boar, it'd be a burger full of piggy goodness so I added some bacon for that double piggy goodness. The taste is similar to a turkey burger but again with a slightly different edge to the flavor. The meat was a little more dry than beef as well. The chili fries were not much to write home about, although just hearing that it was an option made it tempting to order. Don't get tricked like I was. 7 / 10

Conclusion: The restaurant is just as I remembered it and for some reason, I had a yearning for some Garlic Parmesan Fries. Curse you Red Robin!

The Restaurant gets a B.

Bonus Material: Here's a Strawberry Shake my buddy Tony ordered. It looked SO good, I had to take a picture of it. I wish I had ordered one as well but I imagine it would've been WAY too filling.

No comments: